When it comes to backpacking, Big Agnes is known as the Mother of Comfort and the Happy Hooligan is a truly comfortable option in the ultralight backpacking category in both function, design, and affordability. The two door/two vestibule design, lightweight mesh body, and easy to pitch design make this tent a great option for backcountry travelers who don’t want to compromise on a few comforts while sleeping in the dirt.
– Ultra light two door, two vestibule back packing tent
– Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
– All mesh body is great for star gazing and ventilation
– Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
– One fly vent
– Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
– Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
– Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
– Easy grip zipper pulls
– Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
– Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
– Tent body is polyester mesh
– All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
– DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
– Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
– Hub pole design
– Gear loft loops
– 2 interior mesh pockets
– 2 media pocket
– 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
– Trail Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
– Packed Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
– Footprint Weight: 7 oz.
– Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
– Packed Size: 4″ x 21″
– Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
– Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.