The award winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. Fly Creek HV UL models have 25% more space in the head and shoulders, and 10% more in the foot box. The dry entry brow and 7 sq. ft. vestibule keeps your gear dry in rough weather. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a three season tent and with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.
– DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
– High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
– Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
– Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
– Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
– Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
– Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
– Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
– Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
– Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
– All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
– DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
– Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
– 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
– Three interior mesh pockets
– Gear loft loops included
– Note: Listed are several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
– Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
– Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
– Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
– Footprint sold separately
– Fast Fly setup available
– UL1 fits Triangle gear loft – sold separately
– Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
– Trail Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
– Packed Weight: 2 lb 1 oz
– Footprint Weight: 3 oz
– Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
– Packed Size: 4″ x 19″
– Floor Area: 20 sq ft
– Vestibule Area: 5 sq ft
– Head Height: 38″
– Foot Height: 17″